Welcome to the Supplier Portal for the H&M Group family of companies. We recognize our suppliers as vital contributors to our success.
Returning Suppliers – Please log in by clicking the Returning Suppliers button below.
New Suppliers/Subcontractors – Please begin the registration process by creating an account. As there are a few required steps, please gather the following information before you begin:
- W9 Tax Form (signed)
- Direct Deposit Application (signed). Please complete if you wish to have payments directly deposited to your financial institution.
- Please review our Supplier and Subcontractor Code of Conduct. If necessary, complete Business Relationship Disclosure Statement Form 5823.
- Your Company Name for payments, Remittance Address(es), and 1099 Mailing Address.
- For Businesses in California Only – Please complete a CA-590 tax form.
- For Disadvantaged or Diverse Companies Only – Certification Details and/or a copy of your Certificates.
When you have your information ready, click the New Supplier Registration button to begin. After your account is created, we will send a qualification questionnaire for you to complete and return.
We're happy to help. Please email us at email@example.com
The Business Integrity Hotline is a means by which each of our employees, vendors, and subcontractors can anonymously report suspected unethical behavior. The hotline is hosted by a third-party service and available 24/7. We are committed to ensuring employees have a path to express their concerns to protect themselves, other employees, our customers, vendors, and the company. Please speak up if you have concerns related to our employees, the public, or properties by calling our toll-free number, 1 (855) 833-0006 for English, or 1 (800) 216-1288 for Español.